There is a virtual game of tag going on and I’m the current “IT”. I must confess, it’s nice to be the “IT” girl for once *egoboost*! Thanks to an fun and awesome gal for taggin me in the fun of entering a Holiday Contest! Michelle at: noggintoppers.com
Now who shall I tag…
Entering is so easy, all you do answer the List below:
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme:
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
- Foiled by Blue October
- Exciter by Depeche Mode
- Kitchen towel rack
- cd visor thingy for the car
- a smile from my children as the first thing I see Christmas morning
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you ever received?
- This one is so easy-my Mom used to sew us dresses, jammies and stuffed animals. I love them all. If I had to choose just one, I couldn’t. Really. I can’t.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
- Uhhh, yeah, uhh…nothing really. I am not very crafty. Yes I scrapbook, but I don’t consider that crafty. Not they way I scrap. I don’t really ‘do’ any crafts. Ummm, I cook. But I usually eat what I cook. Feed my family. I cook from scratch that is enough creativity for me.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you ever received as a child?
- Hmmm, that beautiful Indian Painted Pony with the Star on her forehead…oh what, it has to be a real gift actually received. Yes, yes of course. So then it would be my brothers banana seat bike! I loved that thing! He got a new bike one year due the fact he grew and as it usually happened I got his hand-me-downs. I loved that bike! Love, love, loved it! Mostly cause it was his first. I’m not even sure this was a Christmas present, it could have been for his birthday…
5. What items are on your kids wish list this year?
- X-box system (so not happening)
- Uncharted 1&2
- Wowee Baby Alive Pets
- 3 Mustketeers Barbie
- – I am sensing a bit of commercialism in my offspring…
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
- Satsuma oranges from Japan. Imported only during this season
7. What will you be handcrafting for the holidays?
- Nothing. Nada. All store bought. Oh I am thinking of going to Joanns for holiday fabric to wrap the presents in! Does that count?
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
- Only one? Then I guess I’ll say The Little Drummer Boy by Rankin and Bass
9. Favorite Holiday Song?
- Oh Holy Night (again only one?! I don’t think so…The First Noel, Silent Night, Angels We Have Heard On High, Hark the Hearald Angels Sing…so many!)
10. Favorite Holiday past time?
- This one is easy, time. Time with friends. Time with family. Time being together in the warm love of Jesus Christs’ birth. Finding the smiles on peoples faces wether I know them or not. Seeing the delight and joy in and on people. It all means love to me. My favorite past time is watching the love go round and round, sink deep into our souls and light our eyes. Nothing is better. Nothing.
And there it is. My turn is over and it’s time to tag another. You’re “IT” Shana!